JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND EXPLOITATION
Human trafficking is modern day slavery, it affects almost every country in the world. MTV EXIT is a cutting edge and innovative media campaign that aims to raise awareness and increase prevention of human trafficking and exploitation.
Utilizing the power and influence of music, film, and celebrity, the campaign has produced award-winning On Air, On-The-Ground, and Online components that have successfully reached and educated over 20 million people since its launch in 2004.
We need your help to encourage greater awareness, stimulate a global conversation, and inspire change.
What YOU can do to help
- Visit our website for the latest news, information and calls-to-action.
- Read these “10 Key Facts about Human Trafficking.”
- Find out more about the MTV EXIT campaign.
- Learn about the issue through these videos.
- Stay Up to Date: Become a fan on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
- Share: Post and share MTV EXIT links and updates on your Facebook, Twitter and other social networking accounts.
- Post an MTV EXIT banner on your Facebook profile, blog, website, anywhere you can embed images.
- Start a Conversation: Start a video log (vlog) on Vimeo or Youtube. Blog, write stories, and comment on this issue online to spread the word.
On the Ground
- Hold a Screening: Our video programs are a vital component of our campaign. Programs like Enslaved and Traffic, our PSAs, and our music videos were created to educate, encourage conversation, and inspire action.If you are interested in screening any of our programs email us at email@example.com.
- Disseminate Information: Face to face interaction is still one of the best ways to get the word out. Hand out these flyers or create your own materials to get people’s attention.
- Organize street performances, flash mobs and other public gatherings to bring attention to this important issue.
Create Something: Graphic artists, designers, film makers, photographers, musicians, composers, you can all help make an impact by showcasing your art online or by exhibiting them in your community.