MTV EXIT DAVAO ROADSHOW PHOTO ESSAY CONTEST
Enter your chance to win an MTV EXIT swag bag, which includes a limited edition MTV EXIT Davao t-shirt, and signed merch from Evaline, Jay Park and Jason Mraz!
This contest is open to anyone both amateur and professional photographers who attend the MTV EXIT Roadshow Concert in Davao on September 21st at 5:30pm (PHT) in Matina Town Square.
- Topic for Photo Essay: What will you never forget about the MTV EXIT Roadshow Concert in Davao City?
- Word limit: between 50 to 300 words.
- Essays can be written in English, Filipino or Visayan
- Submit 1 to 3 photos taken before, during, or after the MTV EXIT Roadshow Concert.
- Be original. (Photos must be taken by the contestant!)
- Only submit photos with people 18 years and older (photos of children, under 18 years old, can NOT be accepted)
- Photos should be no bigger than 5MB.
- Entries will be judged based on 1) Clarity and Technical Quality (30%), 2) Composition and Creativity (30%), 3) Coherence of the essay and the photos (30%), and 4) Overall Impact (10%).
HOW TO JOIN THE CONTEST:
- Email submissions (photos and essay), along with full name and telephone number to email@example.com with the subject line: DavaoRoadshowPhotoEssay
- Deadline of entries will be on Monday September 30th, 2013 at 11:59PM (PHT).
PLEASE READ terms & conditions below before submitting (below).
TWO WINNERS will be announced on October 2nd on MTV EXIT Philippines Facebook wall. They will be e-mailed on how to claim the prize. Prizes must be claimed within 60 days after the announcement.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Submissions after the deadline will not be accepted.
- Each submission must include all requested information. Submissions with incomplete information will be void.
- There is no limit in the number of entries that can be submitted by an entrant, but each entrant will be allowed to win only once.
- MTV EXIT reserves the right to select an alternative Winner in the event MTV EXIT has reasonable grounds for believing that the initially selected Winner has contravened any of these Terms. Any alternative Winner will be selected applying the same criteria as that used to select the original Winner.
- Entrants agree that MTV EXIT may use their entry, name, biographical information provided, and/or any statement or image made by them concerning the contest and/or the prizes in connection with publicizing this Contest in any and all media throughout the world, perpetually, unless prohibited under applicable law.